Web Design | Flash | Software Development | Digital Arts
funkFX will turn every guitar sound into funky stuff. Even plugged on FM synthesis, it sounds funky. You can use it as a wah-wah filter with a special character.
It features a volume detector and a lfo-controlled resonance filter that gives you powerful control over the cutoff envelope. Also the minimum and maximum amount of the filter value are controllable. There are also a bunch of reducer/manipulation parameters that let it sound crunchy. You can choose between 5 lfo waveforms and 3 cutoff filter algorithms.
Try out the demo version!
- Volume detect, volume release
- lfo frequency, lfo type (sine, triangle, saw, reverse-saw, square)
- minimal cutoff, cutoff, maximal cutoff, resonance
- filter type (resonator, fuse, moog)
- reducer rate, reducer amount
- eq frequency, eq amount
- smooth, mix
- internal 32 bit float calculation
- 5 LFO waveforms
- 3 filter algorithms
- strong reducer section
- volume->filter lfo gate
- easy eq to control brilliance